Sheree has rounded up the latest and most exciting news in accessible and inclusive travel for Travel Without Limits, Australia’s first (and only!) disability-specific travel magazine.
- Accessible Britain is your new one-stop shop for travel planning
- A New View From Norway’s Spectacular Accessible Treetop Boardwalk
- New App Will Transform Public Transport For Blind Users
- Palm Desert’s largest resort is now a Certified Autism Center
- Universal Parks have a new process for requesting accessibility accommodations
- Mandurah is Australia’s Top Tourism Town – and it’s accessible
- Wintersports in Australia just got more accessible
Get more accessible travel news, with plenty of information and inspiration for your next trip, here.