Sheree has rounded up the latest and most exciting news in accessible and inclusive travel for Travel Without Limits, Australia’s first (and only!) disability-specific travel magazine.
- Air New Zealand is Airline Of The Year 2023
- Double Amputee Hari Budha Magar Conquers Mount Everest
- Passenger Assistance App Making UK Airports More Accessible
- Air 4 All Seats Will Make Delta Flights More Inclusive
- Team Australia Wins Big at the 2023 Special Olympics in Berlin
- Audio Guides to Tasmania Now Available on Vacayit
- New Immersion Therapy Services Available Across Australia
Get more accessible travel news, with plenty of information and inspiration for your next trip, here.