Sheree has rounded up the latest and most exciting news in accessible and inclusive travel for Travel Without Limits, Australia’s first (and only!) disability-specific travel magazine.
- 5 Reasons We Love The Gold Coast (produced in partnership with Destination Gold Coast)
- Is it still safe to travel to Egypt?
- National Museum of Women in the Arts reopens
- Inclusive fitness festival coming to Port Macquarie
- Recognising and supporting carers for National Carers Week 2023
- Flying high with wheelchair accessible bathrooms
As Staff Writer & Digital Editor, Sheree has also contributed to an exciting digital relaunch, including a new-look website and Instagram presence. Find out more about everything that’s been happening at Travel Without Limits here.